Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Newlywed, Artist, Home Decorator, Finder of All Things Beautiful

Willow Creek Glass originated from my love for all things beautiful. Soft, romantic, elegant designs are what I'm drawn to and what I love to create. I was on a search for one of a kind, beautiful items for my husband, Scott, and I's new home. I didn't want plain wine glasses to drink out of. I didn't want a generic vase to store our fresh cut flowers in. I didn't want to light romantic candles in plain holders with no style.

I went searching in nearby retail stores looking for these functional yet beautiful items and couldn't find any. I searched on Etsy, and found many beautiful things but none that matched my personal style. I love soft colors, organic scenes like trees, and flowers, and natural beautiful finds like seashells where each one is one of a kind.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WillowCreekGlass


Painting is my passion but it's so flat on canvas. I decided I would paint items for our home how I wanted them. Drinking out of wine glasses with pretty willow branches, putting our fresh cut roses into a vase draped with antique jewelry, and lighting candles for romantic dinners with soft pink cherry blossoms painted on the glass.

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep."
Paul Strand

Thanks for stopping by and learning a little more about us!
Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment